John Good, Jr. was born April 16, 1808 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania where his birth and baptism are recorded in the Nockamixon Church records. The parents are named as John Guth and Regina, of whom I wrote about earlier. His grandparents, Henry and Catherine Good, were the sponsors at his baptism. He only had one brother, George who eventually moved to the Williamsport, Pennsylvania area.
- Belvidere Apollo, Friday, November 17, 1871. Microfilm copy of this newspaper is located in the Belvidere Library
- Find A Grave, memorial # 12193329 for John Good, Jr. with links to other family members.
- Saint Luke's Union Church, Ferndale, Nockamixon Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania: known as Nockamixon Church, Pa, B.F. Fackenthal, Jr., 1933
- 1850, 1860 and 1870 United States Federal Census online
- Jordan, et al. Historic homes and institutions and genealogical and personal memoirs of the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, Vol.ll, New York; Lewis Publishing Co., 1905, pp 234-235.
GENEALOGY IS A WORK OF HEART