Sunday, December 9, 2012

I have met the Alphabet Challenge, so where do I go from here....

Dear Blog Readers....

I started this blog when I found the Family History Through the Alphabet Challenge.   It has been a great way  to turn my research into short stories about the grandmothers in our family tree.  I have told 26 stories  so far, but  I want to continue telling the stories  of our grandmothers. 




My grandmothers didn't  change the course of history, like the famous women in the poster here,  but they sure made history: their own history  and it is worth remembering and retelling.  I am eternally grateful to the women before me  without whom I would not be here.    It is a joy to lift them up this way so that their lives are remembered by all of us.


I will try to post at least once a week.    Stay tuned.  Maybe I'll even throw in a grandpa along the way!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes please.... I love reading these stories. You are doing a great job with writing these stories and sharing them with everyone!

    ReplyDelete